Play your part and support The FA’s Code of Respect:
• Have fun; it’s what we’re all here for!
• Celebrate effort and good play from both sides.
• Always respect the Referee and coaches and encourage players to do the same.
• Stay behind the touchline and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided).
• When players make mistakes, offer them encouragement to try again next time.
• Never engage in, or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, I may be:
• Issued with a verbal warning or asked to leave.
• Required to meet with the club committee, league or CFA Welfare Officer.
• Obliged to undertake an FA education course.
• Requested not to attend future games, be suspended or have my membership removed.
• Required to leave the club along with any dependents and/or issued a fine.