The below guides are to ensure that we remain a Covid-19 compliant Club. The guidelines have been set by the FA and approved by Government. If we are not following this we can be STOPPED from doing any football activities.
- Ensure all affiliations are correct and up to date.
- Ensure that all the relevant insurances are in place.
- Provide teams with the PPE and sanitiser that are required.
- Ensure adequate sanitiser is available on site. These will be placed at the entrance to all grassed areas and must be used by everyone.
- A register to be kept of all people attending training/matches for contact tracing. This should include your name and contact number.
- Arrive at training/games changed in the correct kit where possible. There will be NO changing facilities made available at home or away events.
- All player bags/drinks/other items are to be kept apart at the side of the pitch to help maintain social distancing during breaks.
- Hand sanitiser to be used before training, after training and during any breaks. The same applies during matches.
- Social distancing of at least 1 metre should remain during warm ups and breaks in the session/game.
- ‘Contact’ sessions are allowed but a 1 metre distance should be left if it is a ‘non contact’ drill.
- Goalkeepers gloves should be sprayed at regular intervals throughout the session.
- All equipment to be disinfected before and after sessions. Where possible it should be done during breaks too.
- Hand sanitiser to be used regularly, reminding players to do this too.
- A register of ALL players in attendance should be taken for every session and match. These should be kept for 21 days. The parents name at the session should also be taken.
- Hand sanitiser should be used before entering a grassed area.
- Social distancing of 1 metre should be maintained at all times while attending training or matches.
- Please avoid handling any equipment during a session.
- You MUST make your manager aware that you are on site so your attendance can be recorded if you intend to stay for more than 10 minutes. You can also sign the register that will be located near to the grass bank/burger van.
- If you just drop off/collect your child then hand sanitiser should be used if you vacate your vehicle.